Image Map

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

the month by iPhone :: January 2016

January was quite the ride, getting settled into my new apartment and into a new schedule, a trip to Chicago to see some friends, and a couple Door County adventures.


some of our guests had seen me out the night before at a NYE party, so they knew that I wasn't feeling the best on the first and brought dessert for me. (:


bedroom <3


coffee prep time!


closet clean out time with thredUP.


I love all of the Valentine's Day stuff at Target, but the Crayola things are my very favorite, and I just love the smell of fresh Crayola crayons.


sparkle snow.


life advice.


IKEA checkout line on a Sunday. I forgot that it might be busy.


my newest friend Tucker.


unicorn love.


updating the mini gallery in my hallway.


a library haul.


colors and shapes.


five years with Luna Lovebug! recreating a picture from that first drive, but this time with a weather-appropriate drink.


it probably wasn't the greatest idea to be out on the pier when it is so ice-covered, but it was so pretty!


working on a Valentine's Day project. as always, the printable can be found here.


this picture is less creepy than it seems.


I would like to know what happened here. was someone trying to steal Fiestaware?


inception, of sorts.


shiny clean tiles.

xoxo.

January 2013
January 2014
January 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...