Image Map

Monday, February 1, 2016

4/52 :: 2016

here's a look into my week. <3


Friday 22 January // day twenty-two :: flipping through a book of Vivian Maier's photography. this slide one was my favorite from the book, and I would love to have some of her photographs on my walls someday.


Saturday 23 January // day twenty-three :: new duvet cover and shams, which make me feel like more of an adult.


Sunday 24 January // day twenty-four :: now I still need to update my voting district (among other things).


Monday 25 January // day twenty-five :: five years with Luna! recreating a photo (with a more weather-appropriate drink) from the first time I drove her.


Tuesday 26 January // day twenty-six :: love. {printable here}


Wednesday 27 January // day twenty-seven :: a favorite photo from today.


Thursday 28 January // day twenty-eight :: colors and words.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...