Image Map

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

NatureBox :: January 2016


here's a look at what I got in my NatureBox this month! four of the six things are repeats this time. honestly, I just wish that I could go to the store and get more of this stuff because a lot of this is my favorite.

as always, I don't sit on the floor and eat, it's just sometimes easier to take pictures on the floor because of the light. exploring lighting in this new apartment, where there are only four windows.


Dried California Peaches :: yum. that perfectly peachy fruit flavor without all of the juicy mess.

Sourced from a family-owned orchard in California, this healthy snack is an homage to our home state. In addition to being a good source of Vitamin A and fiber, they have absolutely no added sugar. Perfect for salads or as an elegant addition to a cheese plate. Bonus points for portability and not bruising in your bag.

{I had these in January 2014.}


Strawberry Greek Yogurt Pretzels :: I'm not much for chocolate covered pretzels (is that weird? because I like pretzels and I like chocolate.), but yogurt covered pretzels are a yes. these have the fruity flavor of strawberries, and so they are a great sweet and salty combination.

We’re going Greek with these tangy bite-sized pieces of heaven. Forget the regular ol’ yogurt pretzels and opt for these instead. You’ll be glad you did. Originally food of the Greek gods, with these pretzels you can now feel like royalty too.

{I had these last January.} 


Crispy Coconut Squares :: these are so so cute! they remind me of teeny tiny rice krispy treats! there is no marshmallow in these, so they don't taste like that, but they are sweet and delicious anyway, with the perfect coconut flavor.

Send your taste buds on a tropical vacation. Or just stay home and try these crunchy little morsels of awesome. They're delicious and made from just a few ingredients like coconut (duh) and a touch of sea salt. Pop 'em into your mouth, satisfy your sweet tooth, and move on with your life.


Aged Cheddar Lentil Loops :: I've had the Salt and Pepper Lentil Loops, so of course I wanted to try these too. at first I didn't think that they had enough of a cheese flavor, but I now disagree with myself. they are perfect. I love that they are light but still crunchy, and the curls are pretty adorable too.

What do you get when the richness of aged cheddar meets our beloved light, airy Lentil Loops? A crispy, savory snack that will make you ditch the chips and wonder where your favorite new snack has been all of your life. Beware: They’re highly addicting so get ready to get loopy.


Asiago & Cheddar Cheese Crisps :: these are a repeat, this time is the third that I've had them! I wouldn't have gotten them again so soon, but they were a $2 add-on snack this month. I still love them and don't know what else to say! they're perfectly cheesy and have a great crunch and airy texture.

If you spent more hours in the kitchen, you’d whip these up yourself the night before the big party. But, who’s got the time? Luckily, you’ve got a secret weapon. Serve these simple yet elegant crisps as a smart alternative to chips and dip or on a charcuterie board for a cheesy twist. Nothing but simple, straightforward ingredients, like real cheese, butter, and a hint of cayenne pepper. Twice baked for extra crispiness and perfect for your next cocktail party spread.

{I had these in October 2014 and March 2015.}


Chocolate Quinoa Granola :: the thing that really confuses me about this granola is the dried blueberries. I just don't understand why there are blueberries in a chocolate almond granola. definitely not my favorite.

It’s time to spice up the same old boring breakfast routine of yogurt, oatmeal or cereal with this cocoa-kissed granola. Crispy quinoa makes for a totally airy and satisfying crunch, while hints of chocolate, vanilla and coconut offer a subtle sweetness that will leave you wanting more.

{I had this in June 2014.}

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...