Image Map

Monday, January 4, 2016

52/52 :: 2015

here we go, the end of the year! I'm not quite sure yet if I'm still going to be doing this 365 project next year. I would like to, but then sometimes I feel like it's too much to remember to take the pictures and edit them and post them. I don't know. That makes me sound lazy.

I want to say that it was because of the move that it took me a few days to get these last few pictures edited and posted, but really that's only about half of it. the other half is that I had way too much fun with my friends on the 30th and 31st. (:


Thursday 24 December // day three hundred fifty-eight :: snowless Christmas. (on the way to my grandparents' house to celebrate)


Friday 25 December // day three hundred fifty-nine :: every year, my aunt makes approximately a dozen different cookies and sweets for Christmas. she brings a tray to our celebration for everyone to eat there, and then every family gets their own box. but my box is my own box because I am unattached. (: the peppermint ones are my favorite.


Saturday 26 December // day three hundred sixty :: it's weirdly difficult for me to get rid of this little reindeer.


Sunday 27 December // day three hundred sixty-one :: it's so strange to see my things disappear from this apartment as they move to the new place.


Monday 28 December // day three hundred sixty-two :: a very important and fragile box.


Tuesday 29 December // day three hundred sixty-three :: we got our first real snow on Monday night. it was really windy, so it was mostly just drifts.


Wednesday 30 December // day three hundred sixty-four :: moving in.


Thursday 31 December // day three hundred sixty-five :: this view.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...