Image Map

Sunday, January 17, 2016

2/52 :: 2016

I'm hoping to be away from the internet for most of tomorrow, which is why I'm publishing this on Sunday instead of Monday. here's a look at some more little details from the new apartment. maybe someday soon I'll take my camera outside again. (:


Friday 8 January 2016 // day eight :: things I should have been dealing with, but I just took a picture and walked away instead.


Saturday 9 January 2016 // day nine :: one of my favorite things about this apartment (okay, maybe that's being overdramatic) is that there are two nails on this window in my bedroom so I could hang my sugar skull garland! (:


Sunday 10 January 2016 // day ten :: my NatureBox arrived the day before, and it's always fun to look and see what's inside!


Monday 11 January 2016 // day eleven :: my nevermore mirror was the first thing that I hung on the walls here.


Tuesday 12 January 2016 // day twelve :: cozy. (I need to get another one of these for the other side.)


Wednesday 13 January 2016 // day thirteen :: Chimes ginger chews are my favorite.


Thursday 14 January 2016 // day fourteen :: when you nearly forget to take a picture, just take one of one of the two other living things in your apartment. (does anyone know what kind of plant this is?)

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...