Image Map

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

favorite November outfits

for a couple months, I had been documenting my daily outfits, but then I got annoyed with myself because it was just week after week of such similar outfits, so I decided to only document my favorites. a lot of them tend to be from Mondays, when I can wear whatever I want until gymnastics, and I don't have to worry about what I'm wearing to run around at the motel or with the kids.


black Gap Bowery long-sleeve v-neck tee // aerie ruched skirt // charcoal tights // black lace tights // Steve Madden Savvior leather riding boots // Beatnheart skull earrings

I usually wear these super impractical outfits to go and take photos in Door County. this outfit is so super soft though, bot the skirt and the shirt! I love Gap's Bowery line. on this Monday, I went and picked up my new glasses and sunglasses and ran some errands in Sturgeon Bay before driving up north. I ended up having lunch at Coyote Roadhouse, and then I took some more pictures up north!


Sevenly vintage camera tee // Forever 21 cardigan // American Eagle Kick Boot jeans // Gap leather belt // Converse

This was a Tuesday, I'm pretty sure, which means that I would have been working at the motel.


black Merona (Target) long-sleeve tee // Xhilaration (Target) skirt // black tights // Steve Madden Savvior leather riding boots (great pockets) // scarf (gift)

another Monday, another impractical outfit. I actually drove out to Lake Michigan and did some hiking on some Door County Land Trust property in the middle of my errands.


Merona (Target) sweater from 2014 // aerie ruched skirt // black tights // Steve Madden Savvior leather riding boots

oh look, yet another Monday! I had a dentist appointment in the morning, and then I drove up to Baileys Harbor.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...