Image Map

Thursday, December 24, 2015

51/52 :: 2015

well, 2015, we have hit the home stretch. only eight short days until 2016. crazy, so crazy. this week was yet another whirlwind. I've started moving things into the new apartment, but before that there was baking for my Sunday kids and of course working both of the jobs, with last classes of the year at the Y. I guess I thought that I hadn't really accumulated a lot more stuff in the past year and a half... now it's a matter of going through things to decide what to keep, what to throw away, what to give away, and what to list on eBay.

I wish you all a merry Christmas with family and friends and a wonderful 2016!


Thursday 17 December // day three hundred fifty-one :: the night before, my aunt and I made organic body scrub and organic whipped body butter!


Friday 18 December // day three hundred fifty-two :: deconstructed salad of sorts.


Saturday 19 December // day three hundred fifty-three :: baking mint chocolate chip cookies for my Sunday kids! I use Betty Crocker's recipe. (:


Sunday 20 December // day three hundred fifty-four :: getting things ready to bring to church.


Monday 21 December // day three hundred fifty-five :: painted ladies.


Tuesday 22 December // day three hundred fifty-six :: out with the old, in with the new. I know that they say to wear your Converse until they fall apart, but there are tears in the old ones and they just feel less comfortable now, plus I've always hated that double tongue.


Wednesday 23 December // day three hundred fifty-seven :: the current state of my living room. things to donate, Christmas presents, groceries, and a box... I just want to be moved into the other place now so that I don't have to deal with any of this!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...