Image Map

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

NatureBox :: October 2015


I was a tiny bit impatient and opened one of the pouches the night before I took these pictures. Any guesses as to which one it was? Here's a look at what I got this month.


French Vanilla Almond Granola :: I had this granola for the first time in August 2014. I just really love granola. I don't really have a lot to say about this one except that it's vanilla flavored with some almond slivers.

A quick search through the fridge and pantry might leave you hanging for that perfect oatmeal topping. You’re out of fresh fruit, you crave a satisfying crunch and you want something more substantial than a drizzle of honey. Sprinkle a few tablespoons of this softly sweet granola over that morning meal and then conquer your day!


Pumpkin Spice Nom Noms :: I had these for the first time in December 2014. I feel like getting them in October this time is more seasonally friendly. These are perfectly pumpkin-y with a touch of chocolate. According to the label on the back of the bag, there are usually five in a pouch, but mine had eight, so that's great! (:

This limited-edition fall favorite is crafted with real pumpkin puree, rolled oats, almonds, honey and dark chocolate. Finished with a touch of cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice and then soft-baked to perfection – it's no wonder our Pumpkin Spice Nom Noms have earned a cult following.


Roasted Peruvian Corn Kernels :: The last time I had these was in January 2015. These are salty and corny and crunchy. Sometimes I see NatureBox snacks in the bulk snacks section of grocery stores (should I say that? it's true...), and I saw these this week labelled as "jumbo corn." Anyway, I like them.

Peruvian corn is a large kernel corn from the Andes and it’s especially popular in Central America and South America. To enhance these corn kernels’ nutty flavor and sizable texture, we’ve roasted them to golden brown perfection and added just a touch of sea salt. Serve them with an ice-cold glass of lemonade and share with your favorite people!


Sea Salt Sun-Crunch :: I really didn't know what to expect with this snack! They're salty with a nutty crunch (wow, this isn't helpful at all) and they have sunflower seeds in them. They're also really tiny and cute.

You’ve had an early dinner so the snack attack starts around 8pm. You don’t normally get into the habit of late-night eating but a few bites won’t hurt. Crunch on this savory snack with a hint of salt and a complete sunflower crispiness. Just round it out with an ice-cold glass of fruit-infused water!


Whole Wheat Vanilla Animal Cookies :: By far the cutest thing in the box! I mean look at that cow, it looks like it's wearing sunglasses! Most of mine were sheep, and all of the horses were broken. Also, what kind of an animal is that behind that bottom cow? It was broken and I can't tell what it is. I thought that the pigs were hippos at a first glance... But enough about the shapes! These are like the classic animal crackers, but with a different texture and a better vanilla flavor. I can't wait to try the chocolate ones next month. (:

We started with a classic animal cookie and gave it an updated spin. With premium ingredients like whole-wheat flour, these perfectly crunchy Animal Cookies deliver the right amount of sweetness with a healthy dose of nostalgia. Exclusive to NatureBox, this treat is sure to delight kids of all ages.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...