Image Map

Thursday, October 22, 2015

42/52 :: 2015

here's a look into the past week. it's been another busy one, yet I am happy to say that the camera made it outside twice this week! (:


Thursday 15 October // day two hundred eighty-eight :: learning something new. (:


Friday 16 October // day two hundred eighty-nine :: so I bought this frame on clearance at Target, and then I had some prints arrive in the mail from Shutterfly. I am in love with this photo of myself, but I still don't know where to put it, so it's still just sitting there.


Saturday 17 October // day two hundred ninety :: that awesome moment when your manager brings you a red velvet cupcake from Milwaukee. (and then you wait until the next day to eat it so that you can take a picture of it.)


Sunday 18 October // day two hundred ninety-one :: grocery shopping night


Monday 19 October // day two hundred ninety-two :: Bayshore Drive. (I still don't know if that's one word or two.) as I was stopped to take this picture, a woman drove by, stopping to ask me if I needed help. how embarrassing.


Tuesday 20 October // day two hundred ninety-three :: happy mail from Sevenly.


Wednesday 21 October // day two hundred ninety-four :: out for some photography and then reading by the canal.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...