Image Map

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

what I wore :: 16.9.2015

here's another week or so of outfits! looking at my hair as I take these pictures makes me realize how much I really need to get it cut... just another thing on my to do list.


Tuesday :: hanging out at home, working at the motel.

Reverend Beatman & Delaney Davidson USA Tour 2010 tee // American Eagle skinny jeans // Converse


Wednesday :: preschool class, photography outside, editing and such at home.

Sevenly Beauty v-neck tee {limited edition, similar products} // American Eagle Kick Boot jeans // Converse (this color is currently on sale!)


Wednesday :: gymnastics classes.

YMCA annual campaign tee // yoga leggings (Target) // Nikes


 Thursday :: working at the motel.

v-neck tee (Target) // cardigan (Target) (similar) // American Eagle Kick Boot jeans // Converse (on sale)


Friday :: working at the motel.

v-neck tee (AE) // American Eagle Kick Boot jeans // Converse (similar, I have the double tongue low tops)


Saturday :: working at the motel.

v-neck tee (Target) // cardigan (Target) (similar) // Just Black skinny jeans (StitchFix) // Converse

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...