Image Map

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

the month by iPhone :: August 2015

it's currently 10:09 pm on Monday August 31st. I don't understand how this summer flew by so fast. it seems like it was just beginning two weeks ago. I will always talk about time passing because I don't understand how it works. so crazy.

August was a wonderful month because I got to have a lot of fun with my littles, celebrated my birthday, and got to see lots of great friends! here's to hoping that September is fun too. it will at least be busy!

HTML coding iMac Bandzoogle

writing HTML is oh so much fun.

Door County Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin Portage Park beach serene Lake Michigan

Portage Park (:

United States U.S. Coast Guard USCG Sturgeon Bay Door County Wisconsin boat maritime working waterfront

USCG pride in Sturgeon Bay.

lace skirt animal print ballet flats

on Wednesdays we wear pink.

SBSF Steel Bridge Songs Volume 10 Steel Bridge Songfest

doing my nails in a parking lot (at the quarry park).

Whitefish Bay Dunes State Park Wisconsin Sturgeon Bay Door County beach Lake Michigan

Whitefish Dunes State Park

chihuahua WiFEE and the HUZz Band selfie

kidnapping Bruiser, the WiFEE and the HUZz Band dog <3

velvet skirt lace tights ModCloth Forever21 patent pumps Coach leather purse

birthday outfit.

Wisconsin Door County Sturgeon Bay boat launch Green Bay storm quarry

forever at the quarry/boat launch.

Happy Birthday Cupcake preschool picture books Terry Border

birthday Y class! (:

USCG United States U.S. Coast Guard canal Sturgeon Bay Door County Wisconsin

mornings on the canal.

Starbucks

one of my favorite people works at Starbucks, so even though I don't really like to go there, if I see her working while I'm at Target, I will for sure stop by. but I don't know what to get, so she surprised me. this is a turtle frappuccino, I think.

Sturgeon Bay Door County Wisconsin Fire Department

more from helping heroes week: the fire station.

Full Fuel coffee vintage mugs countertop diner

full fuel.


"I love my baby 'til the wheels fall off." - Kansas City Bankroll // watch & listen here


I love unicorns, so for our anything goes week of camp, I had to pick some unicorn things (we read Unicorn Thinks He's Pretty Great). there were enough extra sun catchers, so I had to make one.


new mirror from TJ Maxx! it hangs next to my Annabel Lee print.


whiskey at six o'clock was a good idea after an annoying day when Luna decided to just die for no reason. (fine. the fuel pump failed. also it happened where my car gets fixed, so I have that to be thankful for.)


not my space, but always a favorite to photograph.


a new plant baby!


fake golden light thanks to Afterlight, which I need to use more often.


I happen to love pillow shots.


three room shots in a row, and they all make me want to work on editing some photos to be black and white.


Nistebox, a must in Sturgeon Bay Bueno.


things I was not dressed for today: a field. I tagged along with Abi for her senior photoshoot, and it was awesome getting to see Kelly in action.

(also I am in love with my new skirt from aerie.)

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...