Image Map

Friday, September 18, 2015

around the web :: 18.9.2015

I have found that it is so much easier to do these posts every other week, because then I remember to add more things to them. (:

my sweet friend Andrea Wittgens is getting ready to record another album, and you can join in and help her by pledging with PledgeMusic! she's seriously amazing, and an incredible songwriter, vocalist, and piano player!

this is awesome! tuning something painful into something beautiful.

these dia de los muertos socks are adorable.

I don't really have a problem with flying, but I thought that these tips from BuzzFeed were still really nice.

I must admit that I really want to read/reread some of the books from this list.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/226858079/vintage-wooden-dala-horse?utm_source=OpenGraph&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share

I think I need this in my life.



xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...