Image Map

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

NatureBox :: August 2015


time for another monthly NatureBox post! I think it was a cloudier day when I took these pictures, so I sat on the floor in front of my balcony door where I get the best light and take a lot of my pictures.


Greek Yogurt Apple Cinnamon Oat Mini Bars :: have you ever had apple cinnamon oatmeal? these taste just like that. they are delicious but sadly smaller than your typical granola bar. they're a premium add-on, meaning that the six mini bars were an extra five dollars.

Who doesn’t love apples and cinnamon? We baked chunks of apple with wholesome rolled oats, cinnamon and sunflower seeds into a soft and chewy bar. These individually-wrapped bars are dipped in Greek yogurt for the perfect grab and go treat or light breakfast.


Kung Pao Pretzels :: I don't really care for spicy things, but I figured I would try these anyway. I was able to handle a few of these at a time, but not the ones where there was so much seasoning you couldn't see the holes in the pretzels. Wow!

Three o'clock is your time. You've conquered more than half of your to-do's, and you're looking to spice up your usual snack routine. Kick your feet up and chill out with these savory, spicy Kung Pao Pretzels. Echoing bold flavors of garlic, ginger and red chilies in the classic Chinese dish, your taste buds will thank you for this totally new treat.


Big Island Pineapple :: yum. I really love dried fruit. after an experience of having too much pineapple at an airport a few years back, I don't really eat a lot of fresh pineapple anymore, but if it was as perfectly sweet and tangy as these dried rings, I totally would. {I first had this snack in June 2014.}

There's just nothing quite like the sweet bite of tangy pineapple. For a sweet ending to a meal, snack on one or two rings. Better yet, get even more creative and halve them to have handy garnishes for homemade tropical drinks. Cheers to that!


Watermelon Mini Stars :: these sure are cute, aren't they? they don't have a huge flavor, but they're not bad. they just don't seem too special.

Our Watermelon Mini Stars bring you all the flavors of summer in one sweetly satisfying star-shaped bite. With simple and deliciously fruity ingredients, this is one mouthwatering snack you can feel good about. Enjoy the refreshing taste of summer watermelon all year long.


Sweet Blueberry Almonds :: as with the cinnamon almonds I had, I wasn't too impressed with these. there just wasn't enough of a blueberry flavor!

To almond butter or not to almond butter – that is the question. You opened this bag of Sweet Blueberry Almonds and a few crunches later, visions of sweet homemade nut butter clouded your snack-appetite. For an extra treat, zip a cup of these almonds along with a pinch of sea salt and a dash of olive oil and spread on your favorite cracker.


Cherry Vanilla Granola :: I just really love granola. this one is pretty good, but there aren't enough cherries in it. {I first had this snack in November 2013.}

Stuck in traffic again? This sweetly satisfying snack is just the treat. Vanilla oat clusters meet tart cherries and warm spices for a crunch so comforting that powering through rush hour will feel like a breeze. Your favorite car-friendly music not included.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...