Image Map

Thursday, July 16, 2015

28/52 2015

another busy week over here. I love having most Wednesdays off though, so I can go and do something if I need to. I ended up driving down to Appleton to try to find a dress for my birthday, but I had no luck. oh well, I still picked something out from Rent the Runway! (:


Thursday 9 July // day two hundred :: the view from where I take a lot of pictures...


Friday 10 July // day two hundred one :: just hanging out...


Saturday 11 July // day two hundred two :: writing mail.


Sunday 12 July // day two hundred three :: those things I need to remember.

Sturgeon Bay Door County Wisconsin Quarry County Park limestone

Monday 13 July // day two hundred four :: went to the quarry today! the limestone there is 500 million years old.


Tuesday 14 July // day two hundred five :: things to bring and the shoes I wasn't going to wear. (I had to wear shorts and sandals because the kids were swimming.)


Wednesday 15 July // day two hundred six :: outfit of the day. my father asked if I was going to a funeral or a dance...

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...