Image Map

Friday, May 8, 2015

around the web 8.5.2015

I feel like I totally slacked on this post this week, considering the fact that there are so many things from ModCloth, and there isn't even a picture. I guess it's just been one of those busy weeks!

I love this month's desktop and phone backgrounds from May Designs! I'm using the purple ones with the calendar. (:

these measuring spoons from ModCloth are adorable! I am also in love with this dress.

another one from ModCloth - my fridge needs these magnets!

I should really just turn this post into a ModCloth wishlist because I really want this planter and these two duvet covers are really pretty!

ah! this post from BuzzFeed about how to dress like a ballerina is amazing. (I want the skirts and the socks so bad!) I am just so in love with tulle and chiffon.

Anna Wintour on Late Night with Seth Meyers this week was awesome. {here's a clip}

I grabbed a bag of Terra sweet potato chips at the grocery store this week because they were on sale, and they are so good!

wonderful themed do-a-dot printables!

such an awesome birthday party theme!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...