Image Map

Friday, May 15, 2015

around the web 15.5.2015

It was rainy and cooler here this week, but I was still able to go out and find a few blossoms on Wednesday. I can't wait to share the rest of the pictures soon! Here are some things from around the internet this week.


starting this week, since it seems that I always have so many things from ModCloth that I want to share, I decided to just have them in a separate category. I love checking out what fun new things they're offering every day!

I have been burning this candle lately, and I love it! not only does it smell really good, but it's pretty bright as well.

I love this beautiful set of temporary tattoos from Tattly.

I am a huge fan of Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, and the Osbournes, so I was super excited when Sharon Osbourne was on Late Night with Seth Meyers on Monday! {here's a clip}

some wonderful, powerful words from my lovely friend Sugar.

waiting for the postman to bring me this tulle skirt! I'm also kind of wanting this chiffon skirt (technically skort) in navy.

Florence + the Machine KILLED it on SNL this past week. {What Kind of Man // Ship to Wreck} I've only heard that one song that was popular a few years ago {Dog Days Are Over}, but I want to listen to more now.

ModCloth picks of the week

I am just in love with tulle skirts, and this navy one is no exception. I need this golden unicorn necklace. I would totally buy this pretty tank top if I wore tank tops more often. I am loving this skeletal tee (which I bought [and there is a similar dress])! This rose gold key necklace is so pretty, and I love these gold heart earrings.

Fun kitchen items always make me smile, like these tea towels and these tree-trunk measuring cups.

If I was organized enough to use a travel journal, this one would be it.

I need this skull planter and a plant to put in it.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...