Image Map

Thursday, May 14, 2015

19/52 2015

The weather really cooled down this week! It was kind of sad because I was loving the 60s that we had. I had a really busy week with both jobs, but I was able to go out and check on the blossoming orchards on Monday. Those photos will be in another post next week though. My niece was born on Monday evening. (:


Thursday 7 May // day one hundred thirty-seven :: I love getting outside for some fresh air and a walk, but I really need to do it more often.


Friday 8 May // day one hundred thirty-eight :: my NatureBox arrived the day before! {May 2015 NatureBox post here}


Saturday 9 May // day one hundred thirty-nine :: I ordered some prints from Social Print Studio, and I wanted to make sure to at least get the dates written on the back. some of them also have a little story about what I remember from the moment taking the photo.


Sunday 10 May // day one hundred forty :: I don't often take pictures of what I am wearing, but I was about to leave for work when I realized that I didn't take a picture for the day yet! I thought that it was interesting that I last took a picture like this eight days ago, when I was wearing the same boots, because not only do I not often take these pictures, but I don't often wear these boots!


Monday 11 May // day one hundred forty-one :: raining, pouring. of course the sun was out by the time I left the Y around six.


Tuesday 12 May // day one hundred forty-two :: lesson planning for Sunday.


Wednesday 13 May // day one hundred forty-three :: I had to pick up a few things at Target, and on my way in, I ran into my friend who works at Starbucks. She said that she was on her break and that I should come visit her in about fifteen minutes, so before I left the store, I ended up getting a delicious s'mores frapuccino. It was definitely a treat because I rarely go to any coffeeshop!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...