Image Map

Friday, April 17, 2015

around the web 17.4.2015

I love seeing what other bloggers are loving around the internet, and I've always wanted to do my own posts like that, but it just never happened. here's to hoping that I can keep this up!

{13 April 2015}

this beautiful boat was built right here in Sturgeon Bay! it spent all summer (and I think a few months before and after) next to the steel bridge downtown, and I would always see people taking pictures of it. it certainly is something you've never seen before!

someone should make this pretzel crust pizza for me.

I am so in love with Rifle Paper Co.'s art! these French ones were the first ones I fell in love with, and then I knew that I recognized their flowers! {you know I love this Boston Terrier one too}

I am so excited to read Scoop: Notes from a Small Ice Cream Shop by Jeff Miller!

this is a group of 2nd-5th graders playing Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train and it is amazing!

I want this Paris print! {there's a London one too}

some of my friends down in Atlanta are working on some new music. I haven't had the chance to listen to all of it yet, but what I've heard is pretty great! {and one of these songs was partially written in the garage at my old house!}

I was very amused with this article on BuzzFeed about French speakers discussing what those French phrases on your shirts really mean.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I took 8 years of french so the t-shirts always get me, too.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...