Image Map

Friday, March 27, 2015

a noninclusive list of things I love

Noninclusive sounds like a weird word, but I think it's the right one! (:


- caramel crunch cocoa from Glas - it's been way too long.


- living in Door County, especially in the fall


- exposed brick, especially older facades (is that the correct word?) like this one at the Mill City Museum in Minneapolis

- the 200 or so musicians I consider family

- watching SNL on Hulu now that Parks & Rec is over


- when my NatureBox arrives

- spending too much time browsing the aisles at Target

- fun knee high socks


- bright blue skies with the perfect white clouds

- all the funny tees on Skreened


- picture books, most especially those written/illustrated by Oliver Jeffers

- American Eagle jeans, which I can be found wearing 99% of the time

- The Traveling Suitcase's Nobody Wins album - I can't stop listening to it!


- Chimes ginger chews. because yes.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...