Image Map

Thursday, March 19, 2015

11/52 2015

the week flew by again! this weekend was so crazy at work. there were always three things going on. I took some time on Monday to go out and take some pictures at the canal, and I attended a city council meeting on Tuesday. I don't really understand what's going on there, but it is interesting for sure. anyway, all of this to say that it was just an average week!


Thursday 12 March // day seventy-one :: table books.


Friday 13 March // day seventy-two :: if you need to remember something to take with you, leave it by your shoes (: {and then decide to deal with it later}


Saturday 14 March // day seventy-three :: grey skies


Sunday 15 March // day seventy-four :: a very important part of my day: DuoLingo.


Monday 16 March // day seventy-five :: I used this lotion for the first time in a really long time, and it brought back memories of getting ready for school when I was in high school, and I would listen to this CD while I was getting ready. I did my hair that day like I would back then, and I listened to music on my iPod that I haven't heard in a while!


Tuesday 17 March // day seventy-six :: favorite apples! (:


Wednesday 18 march // day seventy-seven :: addiction to knee socks.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...