Image Map

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

St. Petersburg :: Where I Ate & Drank

Here's a little glimpse at some of the places where I ate and drank while I was in St. Petersburg, Florida!


Lunch at Central Perks, which is apparently Friends-themed, but seeing as I haven't really watched that show, I have no idea if it is or not. There's a cool mural on the wall in there though. The sandwich was delicious, and I loved having it on a croissant (one of four for my vacation...). I also had a strawberry and peach smoothie because you got to pick your fruits! (:


The first time I ever had lobster, at Sloppy Joe's. I don't really like seafood, but I figured I would try it anyway. Plus, it was in macaroni and cheese... I didn't like the lobster, but the mac and cheese was good!


Of course I had to see a Geri X show while I was down in St. Pete, and I was able to see her play on Friday night at Reno Downtown Joint. This was the first time I've seen her since before my birthday, and she knew that I was now of age and made me drink whiskey with her. This picture is one of the many hilarious pictures commemorating my "whiskey cherry popping," as she called it. The Jameson was not my favorite, but the Fireball that I had before that wasn't bad.


Our first stop the next day was Cafe Del Mar for shots of Fireball. It was pretty early in the afternoon at this point and I still hadn't had lunch... Geri enjoys making fun of me for not being able to down the whole shot at once.


We walked and walked and went through the garden at the Dali, and then we finally ended up at the Hangar for lunch. It was so cool getting to watch the little planes land and takeoff while we were eating! The special that day included a chicken quesadilla, chicken and rice soup, and a little salad, and it was really good.


We set off on our walk again and ended up at the Canopy, where we had champagne and hung out with some more friends. The rooftop bar and little bit I saw of the restaurant are gorgeous, and I checked out their hotel rooms online and they are stunning! The view from the rooftop bar was incredible.

I also had to eat at Chick-fil-A while I was down south, since they're aren't any near me, and I ate at the Tap Room at the Hollander Hotel (where I stayed) a few times. I had breakfast there once, along with a salad for dinner, and both were good. I grabbed a latte and a muffin at their coffeeshop a couple times too.

Additionally, when I was with my friends, they grabbed dinner and a drink at Locale Market (so cute) and then a drink at Cassis (also gorgeous). I stopped into the Fresh Market a couple times for some fruit and snacks.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...