Image Map

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas :: 2014

A little recap about the Christmas week, with not a lot of pictures. (:



It all started on Monday the 22nd. I ran errands in the morning, and then I spent the afternoon getting some cleaning and baking {brownies & chai snickerdoodles} done at home. I did some laundry, wrapped Christmas presents, and watched 16 & Pregnant on Hulu as well. While I was in the middle of painting my nails, my mom came over and we watched on FaceTime as my sister got married in Washington.







Christmas Eve included a nice lunch (kale apple salad + crème brûlée at the Bluefront Café) with my aunt, and then a few hours later, my whole family got together at my grandparents' house, as we do every year. My little cousin was so adorable passing out gifts and eating cookies. Each of us ladies got a box of that plastic wrap because my dad's girlfriend was so obsessed with it last year. It's from Costco, and even I can use it! (; My dad gave me that vintage Muffinaide that was in his car for months, apparently.

I don't have any pictures from Christmas, but I went to Mass and lunch with my mom in the morning before going to work in the afternoon. It was a pretty boring day at the motel, and then I met up with some friends for ginger lime martinis afterwards. I stayed out way too late.


It was a pretty typical weekend, and then on Monday the 29th, I met up with some friends from high school for a late lunch at the Red Room. The martini had to be pictured (though my arm looks invisible because my sweater matched the bar) because I was pressured into it by Kyle, Erin, and Heather, and the bartender who bought it for me. It was definitely not as good as the ginger lime one from the other night, because this one was way too strong! It was so wonderful to see them though.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...