Image Map

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

50/52 2014

I'm still learning how to use LightRoom over here... the pictures look kind of weird once they're in the post. I'm not too sure about it yet, and it's a definite learning process for me since I never really did a whole lot with the PhotoShop Elements that I have. I'm doing a video tutorial, but it's hard because the guy has all of these incredible photos that he is editing.

I spelled so many words wrong while typing this post...


Wednesday 10 December // day three hundred forty-four :: books for class - The Lonesome Polar Bear, Stella Queen of the Snow, There Was a Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow!, and Holly's Red Boots. they were all hits!


Thursday 11 December // day three hundred forty-five :: I burned this candle for the first time the night before (because I finally bought matches; I've had the candle for almost three years), and I thought that the wick looked like a winter tree!


Friday 12 December // day three hundred forty-six :: sparkle.


Saturday 13 December // day three hundred forty-seven :: cat-sitting.


Sunday 14 December // day three hundred forty-eight :: bathroom mirror reminders.


Monday 15 December // day three hundred forty-nine :: a wonderful reminder.


Tuesday 16 December // day three hundred fifty :: possible outfit for a show on Friday - velvet pencil skirt from Forever 21 + leopard front sweater from Target

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...