Image Map

Monday, September 22, 2014

NatureBox :: September 2014


I was a little confused that my NatureBox was early this month, but I am not complaining! This is one of my favorite times of the month.


Cranberry Macaroon Granola :: Well, I was planning on having this granola in my yogurt with my apple (new favorite kind - Zestar), but the chunks of granola were much larger than I was expecting. The granola is really good and crunchy though. It tastes like a granola cookie!


Cranberry Almond Bites :: Last month I tried the blueberry ones, so this month I picked out cranberry. I like the blueberry ones better because these seem to have a pretty bland flavor, but they're not bad.


Strawberry Crispy Chews :: Okay, these sound really weird. They're strawberry fruit chews (like natural fruit snacks) but with crispy rice in them. They're actually really good and the texture is pretty interesting.


Apple Cinnamon Crave :: I really like trail mix, so this was a must. There are two kinds of roasted peanuts (honey roasted and regular), almonds, white chocolate chips, and cinnamon apple chunks. The honey roasted peanuts are the best I've ever had. They look a little strange though. And the apples? They taste just like apple pie!


BBQ Kettle Kernels :: I like NatureBox's toasted corn, and I like BBQ, so these are good. They are a little bit spicier than I would like, but still manageable.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...