Image Map

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

22/52 2014

somehow May turned into June, and now the year is nearly half over. here's a few glimpses into my week. I read a book, took some photos, got another tattoo, worked at both jobs, and had my first visitors to my new apartment!


Wednesday 28 May // day one hundred forty-eight :: I used Social Print Studio to make a book about my trip to Minneapolis. I ordered it last Wednesday, and it arrived on Tuesday! It would have been here even faster if Monday wasn't a holiday. The magnets that I ordered on Wednesday arrived on Saturday!


Thursday 29 May // day one hundred forty-nine ::  I have service for six from IKEA: knives, spoons, forks, tiny spoons, and tiny forks. I think that this is a fish fork, but I use it for watermelon. (:


Friday 30 May // day one hundred fifty :: library haul. I enjoyed all of them (:

{Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Beth Harbison // Harold and the Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson // The Adventures of the Dish and the Spoon by Mini Grey // Pomelo Begins to Grow by Ramona Badescu with Benjamin Chaud}


Saturday 31 May // day one hundred fifty-one :: postcards in an eight-slot frame. they're all vintage except the bottom right one. I'm still waiting for two postcards to arrive in the mail so that it will be full!


Sunday 1 June // day one hundred fifty-two :: I loved all of these bright colors! it's so great to see bright green leaves on the trees and pink and purple petals! (:


Monday 2 June // day one hundred fifty-three :: it got dark at poured at around 11:30 am, but after it cleared up, it was warm and beautiful again.


Tuesday 3 June // day one hundred fifty-four :: my "little sister" took the test to get her driver's license, and of course she passed! I had found this card while thrift shopping the day before, but I didn't dare fill it out until after I heard the news. I actually saw her before I got this ready to mail, but I figure that everyone likes getting fun things in the mail, so why not? (:

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the new driver! Big step!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...