Image Map

Thursday, May 15, 2014

this time of year


it's that time of year. the time of year when I feel like I never stop moving. I've picked up hours at both of my jobs: some extra classes and getting ready for summer camp, and getting ready for two events and peak season at the other. in between all of that, I've also moved and I'm beginning to plan my birthday party. my last day off was St. Patrick's Day, and my next day off is probably Memorial Day, followed by my birthday in August. when I was younger, summer always meant time off, but now it means the busiest time of the year. I'm not sure how that happened, and it's weird. I guess I'm really an adult now.

so that's where I am.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. So much stress! But it also sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. And yay for your birthday in August! And summer camp! That was one of my favorite jobs ever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...