Image Map

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

18/52 2014

Thursday was moving day for me! It was definitely a unique experience for me, and I don't want to have to do it again soon. Most of this weeks' pictures are a little sneak peek at things here, and I can't wait to finish decorating and such so that I can do an apartment tour!


Wednesday 30 April // day one hundred twenty :: packing and listening to AC/DC. this is my first time ever moving, and I just want it to be over!


Thursday 1 May // day one hundred twenty-one :: the first room ready was the kitchen. surprised? didn't think so.


Friday 2 May // day one hundred twenty-two :: my bed was supposed to be delivered, but timing didn't work out. I've been sleeping in the spare bedroom, but soon this will be my bedroom!


Saturday 3 May // day one hundred twenty-three :: the living room was home to a stack of boxes for a few days. I still have to figure out where to put that stack of cookbooks that is on the endtable in the background...


Sunday 4 May // day one hundred twenty-four :: my favorite picture this week. hot chocolate on the balcony. I think I'm going to need to get a chair to put out there, since I will probably spend some time out there this summer eating lunch, reading, painting my nails, taking pictures of the sky...


Monday 5 May // day one hundred twenty-five :: the first mail that I got here was from my friend Kim Manning! {indiegogo perks} I love that she had to scribble out my old address haha. (: sorry Kimmi!


Tuesday 6 May // day one hundred twenty-six :: first load of laundry in the new washer and dryer!

xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. I highly recommend hunting up thrift stores for mismatched wood chairs and then painting them in outdoor paint to match each other. You can get a small table at Target too.
    If I could see pics I could tell you where to put the cookbooks. Decorating, organizing, and building/refurbishing furniture are my hobbies :)
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for moving! I hate moving. So stressful, but it's so worth it afterward. Awesome that you have a balcony! So jealous. Definitely not surprised that the kitchen was finished first haha. Can't wait to see more pics of your place!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...