Image Map

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 2014 NatureBox

One of my favorite things about getting my NatureBox every month is that it is literally delivered to my door because it is too big for my mailbox. haha. Here's a look at what I got this month!


One of these things is not like the others!


Homestyle Cheddar Mix :: this was the grossest thing I have ever had from NatureBox. I did not taste cheese at all, just oil. I kept thinking that they would taste better, but they didn't. I actually ended up throwing these away.


Baked Sweet Potato Fries :: these are kind of like the Baked Peppery Fries that I had last month, only they are obviously made with sweet potatoes. These are really good. They're crunchy and they have a little kick to them thanks to the cayenne and cinnamon!


Black and White Granola :: I have never had a bad granola from NatureBox, and this one did not disappoint either. I think there are even some chocolate chunks in the chocolate granola. So delicious!


South Pacific Plantains :: thank goodness these have some sea salt on them, or they would be super bland. I've never had plantains before, but I expected them to have more flavor.


Fuji Apples :: oh how I love dried fruit. these apples were great. they didn't even last three days! haha.

September 2013 NatureBox
October 2013 NatureBox
November 2013 NatureBox (same as December, oops!)
January 2014 NatureBox
February 2014 NatureBox

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. The plantains and the sweet potato fries.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...