Image Map

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

9/52 2014

This week started out pretty average, but then I took a trip to Minneapolis! Stay tuned for some more pictures soon!


Wednesday 26 February // day fifty-seven :: I love finding fun socks on clearance at Target!


Thursday 27 February // day fifty-eight :: what my purse usually looks like at work. I always need to put lotion on my hands!


Friday 28 February // day fifty-nine :: clean dishes


Saturday 1 March // day sixty :: Braeburns are my current apple favorite, paired with honey vanilla Greek yogurt, Chia seeds, and granola.


Sunday 2 March // day sixty-one :: sunset view from the bathroom of my hotel room in Minneapolis!


Monday 3 March // day sixty-two :: and the sunrise view!


Tuesday 4 March // day sixty-three :: I love exposed bricks, so I thought that the Mill City Museum and the surrounding Mill Quarter was absolutely beautiful.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...