Image Map

Monday, February 10, 2014

Twenty While Twenty Halfway Progress

{gold stripe notecards from Target's Dollar Spot - December 2013 // cupcake sticker from Target's scrapbook section - Stickerdoodle}

Yesterday was my half birthday, which means that in six months, I will be turning twenty-one, and I hope to have completed all of my Twenty While Twenty Goals! I told a few people yesterday that it was my half birthday, and they either thought I was crazy, or they had no idea what I was talking about. Apparently I'm still a little kid (:

original list here
three month progress here

2. take a solo trip.

Reservations have been booked for the trip I was originally hoping to take! I've also taken a few mini vacations, one to Green Bay and one to Appleton.

4. graduate college with my associate's degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management.

I graduated in December with highest honors, and you can read all about it in this post!

5. try a new recipe to bring to Thanksgiving and/or Christmas.

I made some delicious cookies, which were pictured in my post about Christmas. I was also told at Thanksgiving that I am no longer going to be able to get away with not bringing a dish to pass since I am no longer a college student. haha. Any suggestions for Easter?

8. read twenty books.

I have read ten books, which puts me right on track!

9. blog at least twice a week.

This one is still going, even though I feel like my weekly picture posts are kind of cheating.

10. buy a real leather belt. no more bad quality Target belts for daily wear.

I bought a real leather belt at Gap, of all places! I've only had it for about a month, but the quality does seem better than the other belts that I had been buying. And it was only $25!

12. send out one piece of real mail {package, letter, postcard, etc.} each month.

I have been keeping up with this one as well, and I have sent out mail in December and January. I have some Valentines ready to mail out this week!

13. learn how to be more frugal. {and blog about my adventures along the way}

I did a {mostly} successful January spending freeze

19. drive up north at least four times.

Here are some pictures from trip number three!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...