Image Map

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Month by iPhone: December 2013

It seems so strange to me that it is already 2014! Here are some photos from my phone this month!


Ironing pillow covers at work because I am such a domestic goddess.


I really love Prinstagram {Social Print Studio}.


from my night at aloft.


black on black on black with gold studs.

{long-sleeve v-neck tee :: Target // black skinny pants :: Cynthia Rowley via TJ Maxx // black pointed-toe studded ballet flats :: Target}


tables at the school event.


snow/ice on the moonroof


Anna's Ginger Thins on a vintage plate on a vintage counter. this is what Christmas smells like.


I shoveled that sidewalk twice in one evening!


Anderson Dock in Ephraim


 white v-neck pocket tee - Target / mint and navy colorblock cardigan - Forever 21 / mint belt - Target / skinny jeans - American Eagle / pink Converse low tops


 my mom went to a cookie exchange with some girls she used to work with. one of them made these cute sugar cookies! the white frosting was some sort of cream cheese frosting.


 and one of her other friends made these adorable snowmen!


 college graduation!


 dress - Abercrombie & Fitch / heels - Target


Kim Manning Christmas ornament!


 cute little snail that someone left behind at the motel


I love that Sally put a cupcake sticker on the envelope!


I met up with Erin and Heather for lunch at a local bar. it was so great to see them. too bad Kyle couldn't join us...


I rarely wear silver jewelry, but my grandma gave me this beautiful peridot necklace for my graduation.


another cookie exchange cookie! this gingerbread glove came with some gingerbread trees.


dinner at Panera!


I was given the opportunity to get away for an evening, thanks to some wonderful people. more on that soon!


cinnamon roll and s'mores mocha for breakfast at Copper Rock Coffee Company.


last picture of 2013. I ended the year by myself at work.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...