Image Map

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

a stream of consciousness


wow. I have not been a great blogger lately. I just feel like I don't even know what to say anymore. it's weird sharing your life with a bunch of strangers on the internet, but the person I want to be doing this for is me. I want to have a place with my pictures and my words together. I shouldn't have to worry about the things I can/should/can't/shouldn't say, and just speak what's on my mind. I think that's a statement in general, and not just about blogging.

last week was a little crazy. I worked five days straight at the motel, because some of my hours got shifted around, and I spent three mornings in a row with the littles at the Y. I'm excited to be getting back into the grove of things there. it's weird because I so desperately wanted to be done with that, but I really love those kids. they can be a handful at times, but they are so adorable and they say the funniest things.

I brought my camera with me to the motel once this week, and it feels great to be getting more comfortable behind the lens. I'm working on not using the preset modes as much. it's hard, but I think it will be worth it.

my no spend month is going wonderfully, and I am very excited to be putting my savings towards a much-needed vacation pretty soon! can't wait!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week. I'll be back tomorrow with week three of my photo a day project!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...