Image Map

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

3/52 2014

osdnvpouadnfgpiuehrgpi


day fifteen :: I think my sixteen-year-old self would be proud that I still have this hoodie. I haven't worn it in a while, but Wednesday seemed like the perfect day to wear it.

Juicy Couture velour hoodie from TJ Maxx three and a half years ago // Gap Bowery supersoft crew T in bleached aqua // Mossimo Co. long and lean tank in teal (Target) // Gap colorblock belt in pink // American Eagle Original Boot jeans


day sixteen :: Sunday school planning. we made doves!

day seventeen :: more snow.


day eighteen :: hot chocolate remains.


day nineteen :: I feel like this is cheating, because it was taken shortly after midnight, but I really like this picture. I took another picture about twelve hours later of something different, but I like this one better! this layer of frost accumulated all over my car while I was at work.


day twenty :: some purse essentials.

mint gum (5 gum mint variety pack from Sam's Club), extra hair ties, band-aids (the Disney Princess kind), and a compact (from Forever 21)


day twenty-one :: dusty, dusty bookshelf.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...