Image Map

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2/52 2014

I made it through week two! here are some little moments from my week.


day eight :: lunch. natural peanut butter + local strawberry jam on whole grain white bread. carrots. Gala apple with honey Greek yogurt and granola. milk. two candy cane Joe-Joe's.


day nine :: kitchen floor bubbles. I tried and failed with the frozen bubbles experiment, so I brought them inside for Max. he wasn't impressed.


day ten :: another desk shot, with my current read.


day eleven :: this is as far as I could get without cheating!


day twelve :: boots. those zippers make it impossible to walk quietly.


day thirteen :: Chateau Hutter. not only do I love those abandoned buildings, but I love exposed brick and cloudy blue skies.


day fourteen :: I received a VoxBox from Influenster with three Sally Hansen nail polishes to test and review! this deep, dark purple was the first one I tried, and I love it. {also pictured: a fresh blanket of snow.}

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I need to get my hands on The Happiness Project ASAP! Have you started reading it yet? What do you think? I am so terrible at crossword puzzles. I can usually only get one or two. Your new boots are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...