Image Map

Friday, January 3, 2014

2014: on goals and words

frosted window. 1 January 2014.

I still don't understand how it is already 2014. I know that everyone is saying it, but 2013 definitely flew by. There were many changes in the past year, and I can't wait to see what this year will bring.

My goals for this year are to finish up my twenty while twenty by August ninth and to take at least one picture with my dslr every day.

I also plan to keep up with my detailed journaling of every day this year, and I am participating with Erin Sallie and Perkins for a no-spend month of January!

I saw a lot of bloggers choosing their word or words for the year, and I picked two words that I want to work on:

adventure: That's part of the name of this blog, right? But there doesn't seem to be too much adventure. I've got at least one thing in the works that will fall under this word, but hopefully I will be able to make more room for more adventures this year.

acceptance: Life is all about change, and sometimes it's hard to deal with those changes. This year, I will accept what I cannot change and make the best of it.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...