Image Map

Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

For Christmas, I made these Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint cookies from Two Peas and Their Pod! They didn't have white chocolate pudding at my grocery store, so I used vanilla instead.


12 crushed Oreos will get you a cup and a half, and 4 crushed candy canes will get you half a cup.


The batter was as delicious as the cookies!


I didn't have a one tablespoon scoop, so I used two two teaspoon scoops in the beginning, but then I got annoyed and just used a spoon.


 Fresh out of the oven!


I bought cooling racks from Target that morning. I don't think I let the cookies cool on the stones for long enough, because some of the bottoms got molded to the cooling racks! The candy canes were melting down too.


I painted my nails with OPI's A Spy Who Loved Me, from the Skyfall collection.


Ruffled red velvet and taffeta scarf plus a whole lot of black for Christmas Eve at my grandparents' house.


I was told about how I used to run around and press the buttons on this little jukebox to listen to the Christmas music.


Frozen waters.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I love that nail color. And the name of it!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...