Image Map

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

regrets and mistakes, they are memories made.

I had quite a bit of difficulty thinking about what I wanted to write for today's prompt. Not because I don't think that I've made any mistakes {no one is perfect; we all make mistakes}, but because I didn't know what I was comfortable with sharing on the blog.

So this is how I'm going to answer this one:

If I could go back in time, I would work a little harder at my high school classes. Don't get me wrong, I did pretty great {if I may say so myself} in high school, but if I would have worked just a little bit harder in a few classes, I could have graduated with honors. I did end up graduating with the required GPA for honors, but I got it in 8 semesters instead of 7, so I didn't technically graduate with honors.

I also wish that I would have worked a little harder in some of my college classes. I would love to be able to say that I got straight A's in college, but I missed a few of those.

And this semester? I wish that I would have been a little more focused on getting stuff done the past few weeks. I really need to work on my internship {actually, credit for life} paperwork!

here's a funny mistake though: we have a couple vending machines at work, and it is my job to empty the money from them and restock the candy and soda. one evening, while putting quarters in a plastic bag {I think it was an ice bucket liner [I work at a hotel]}, I spun the bag a little bit to close it, and quarters exploded everywhere! thanks, Eric, for cleaning most of them up!

xoxo.

25 September 2013 :: write about a time you screwed up - a mistake you made


1 comment:

  1. My family owns vending machines and I've had the change go all over before & it is SO not fun having to pick it all up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...