Image Map

Monday, September 23, 2013

as of late


I think the reason that I usually don't write about my day-to-day life is that I think it's pretty boring. I like to read about everyone else's because you all have lives that are much more exciting than mine!

I work at a hotel, one of the few places that never sleeps. Hotels are literally 24/7 businesses. You can't close a hotel because it's a holiday like banks, and restaurants, and stores. I work every weekend - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, plus two other days in the week.

On top of those nearly forty hours a week, I also teach one class a week at the local YMCA, and I am taking my last three classes before I graduate with my associate's degree. One of those classes is Event Marketing, another Intro to Psychology {pictured above}, and the third is a class {that only meets four times} about how to write a resume, fill out an application, etc. For Event Marketing, I am taking the first half online, and Psych is every other class online, but of course the busiest week at work is the week that I have to be in person for all three classes! It's going to be quite an adventurous week, and it will be a lot of juggling, but I think I can pull a Tim Gunn and make it work.

And finally, every Sunday morning I help out with Children's Liturgy of the Word during Mass. I teach with another woman, and we switch off planning and leading every week, which is nice. The kids are great!

What else is going on? I completed one of the items from my Twenty While Twenty list!!! I created a Facebook page for my photography! I also ordered some business cards! Hopefully I'm able to turn this into a little something! (:

xoxo.

Monday 23 September :: a "life lately" post


1 comment:

  1. You're a busy girl! I'm sure your life is PLENTY interesting to write about, all the time! I'm sure you have some amazing hotel/guest stories :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...