Image Map

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer Bucket List {revisited}

summer is nearly over now, and it's almost time to go back to class :( back in June, I wrote up my summer bucket list. let's see how I did!

{from last night at Door County Boat Launch}

1. go horseback riding - I knew that I wouldn't be able to do this one, but I really wanted to!

2. go a month without shopping - hello July spending freeze

3. attend a few concerts {Delaney Davidson, Chris Aaron & Friends, Todd Carey}

4. eat watermelon

5. read/finish some books {Bloom by Kelle Hampton; The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, translated by Richard Howard; Paris, My Sweet: A Year in the City of Light (and Dark Chocolate) by Amy Thomas; Adulting: How to Become a Grown-Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps by Kelly Williams Brown}

6. have ice cream at Wilson's - Firecracker on July 4th

7. mess around with PSE a little more and learn something new!

8. work on learning to play the guitar! - hahaha that never happened

9. watch the sun set on the water - um. I tried. at least twice. once I was in the wrong place to watch the sun actually set, and the other {last night} it turned into a thunderstorm.

10. blog more!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good summer to me! I glad you got to read some books like I did (did you enjoy Kelle's book?) and also got to eat yummy summer treats. :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Little Prince!! Such a cute book :) and it looks like you did pretty well on your list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...