Image Map

Monday, August 26, 2013

August Cara Box Reveal

I participated in Wifessionals' Cara Box exchange again this month.

I got to know two lovely ladies this month - Hannah who sent me my box, and Nicole who I sent a box to.

This month's theme was "seasons in time" and the box was to be filled with things that the person you are sending to loves! Hannah did great (:

pink picture frame - one of my favorite colors & I love photography {also these are probably my favorite frames!}

Yankee Candle Cinnamon & Spice candles {which smell really yummy!}

fun cupcake liners - because I love to bake, especially cupcakes! I usually buying boring liners though.

sprinkles - another thing I rarely buy!

L'Oreal's Spice Things Up nail polish - I have a slight nail polish addiction, but this is the only neutral color I have!

thank you again to Hannah for the wonderful box, and to Kaitlyn for hosting Cara Box!

xoxo.





Cara Box

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...