Image Map

Monday, July 29, 2013

time never stops

if I could turn back time {and do something over}

hmm. I have quite a few embarrassing moments that I would go back and change if I could. or maybe one of those times that I said something stupid/something I shouldn't have said.

but I guess if I had to pick just one time that I could go back for, it would be the night that I got to see one of my favorite musicians in concert.

I guess for this post we'll refer to that musician as "the man" because I don't really feel like getting into details 100% in this post, partly for privacy reasons and partly because I'm still kind of mad about it.

anyway.

I really enjoyed myself that night. I was so giddy on the way to the show. it was an intimate house concert, with at maximum fifty people. the whole front row was reserved for me and my friends (:

what would I change about that night? well, I wouldn't have brought one of my friends with me. she just didn't enjoy it; the music wasn't really something that she was into, and the man was using some pretty vulgar language that she didn't like, and of course she made some not so nice comments about it later. so that change would be for her sake and mine.

I would have taken more pictures. I only have four pictures from that night, and none of them are that great.

I would have also gotten a picture of myself with the man, and a picture of myself with the man and our other dear musician friend who was there that night.

that would have made me so happy.

especially since I haven't seen him since that night, over two years ago.

okay, I'm done.

thanks for reading my ramblings.

xoxo.



{everyone else has some really good posts, so click above and go read them!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...