Image Map

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Month by iPhone: June 2013

wow. June was crazy. check back tomorrow for a June recap with "real" pictures! (;

lobby flowers {thank you, Mrs. P}

setting up the camp room {Converse obsession}

cloud & Luna love

I wore a skirt! oh how I wish I made someone take my picture.

then I wore a dress! once again, lacking pictures. I just have one not-so-great full outfit picture.

Whitefish Dunes

homework

I love getting dressed up. I seriously need a tripod for full outfit photos.

Delaney Davidson!!

what everyone imagines Door County to look like...

peacock feather at work. no one knows where it came from.

fresh strawberries!

neglected Christmas lights

leaving work on Saturday evening

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...