Image Map

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June 2013 in Pictures

how is the year already half over?! there was so much going on this month that caused it to go by so fast! here are some pictures from this past month (:

I received my 2014 planner in the mail!

OPI's Can't Find My Czechbook + Maybelline ColorShow Pedal to the Metal

lilacs in my front yard

Max was like, "what are you doing?"

I'm in love with the two pairs of boots on the left.

more lobby flowers

Delaney Davidson

Steve Smith, Geri X, Wally Ingram, & Greg Roteik - Monument

Ruby James

Sister Bay

Sister Bay Marina

photo by Abi

photo by Abi - Door County Boat Launch

Door County Boat Launch

homework

I got a hair cut, and my lovely hairstylist also curled my hair a little (:

New Zealand's one and only Delaney Davidson

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...