Image Map

Monday, July 15, 2013

if I were to win the lottery...

quick funny story. so when you turn eighteen, I guess it seems like a big deal to go out and buy a lottery ticket. I realized as I was brainstorming for this post that I have never purchased a lottery ticket. haha.

this is going to be in list form, because I don't have the brains for paragraph style right now (:

here are some things that I would consider doing if I won the lottery:

-buy a house
-travel - there are so many places that I want to visit
-shopping spree! (:
-Kickstarter funding
-Sevenly
-donating to the artist fund to help the people who have helped me

xoxo.



{everyone else has some really good posts, so click above and go read them!}

1 comment:

  1. All fun things! :) Just stumbled upon your cute blog. Excited to read more and follow along via GFC, girl!

    XO
    Erin

    www.sweetnessitself.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...