Image Map

Monday, July 1, 2013

Five Years from Now

source

I hate questions like this because I am very indecisive, and I have no idea where my life is going to take me. All I know for sure is that in five years, I'll be about to turn twenty-five.

Will I still be in Door County, or will I be in Los Angeles, Minneapolis, somewhere outside of the United States?

Will I be single, or will I have a boyfriend, be engaged, or be married?

Will I have kids or no kids?

Will I still be working in the tourism industry, will I work in the music business, or will I be doing something completely different?

All I know is that I'm following my head and my heart, and hopefully they will lead me to somewhere full of happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...