Image Map

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

five favorites

linking up with Hallie via Grace

1. Black Coal Raven Crows by Geri X


I just really love this song.

2. today's clouds.

Memorial Drive, thank you for never failing to provide me with a beautiful view.

3. 136 Restaurant & Wine Bar

via

so this is where I ate lunch today. I had the chicken avocado club, and it was delicious but messy. like, it literally did not close, so it was really annoying to try to eat. everything kept falling out of it. the fries were really good, too. I {kind of} wish I would have tried their cake as well. they had red velvet and chocolate with a mocha buttercream today. the staff seemed pretty on top of things, and the atmosphere was nice too. I think it looks really pretty in there, and I love Stephanie Trenchard's paintings on the walls.

4. Melissa {No. 2 Pencil} came out with a new cookie in a cup recipe - Snickerdoodle. I just love those recipes of hers; they are perfect when you want a cookie but don't feel like baking a whole batch of cookies. and they're even better with a scoop of ice cream on top, in case you were wondering.

5. Paris, My Sweet: A Year in the City of Light (and Dark Chocolate) by Amy Thomas

this current read is making me want cupcakes and cookies and macarons and hot chocolate and a trip to the beautiful French city. on a semi-related note, I have never had a macaron.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...