Image Map

Saturday, May 4, 2013

that is truer than true

My least favorite part about writing is coming up with the first few sentences. Whether I'm writing a blog post, or a paper for school, I just want to get to the body and skip the introduction!

I often find quotes that I like on tumblr & Pinterest. Here are some of my favorites! (:


This is probably my favorite quote ever, from my favorite Dr. Seuss book, "Happy Birthday to You!" Last summer, my birthday fell on a Thursday, which meant that I had camp in the morning with my four- and five-year-olds! We went to the Coast Guard station, and I got to read them this book during lunch.

here is the full quote (:


I'm not entirely sure where this one came from, but I really like it because I laugh. a lot.








xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...