Image Map

Sunday, May 26, 2013

I read it online

Abercrombie & Fitch has been in the news a lot lately because of their sizing discrimination. They also recently apologized for offending customers.

Here's my opinion on this: every brand or company or store or what have you has their own target market. Clearly, A&F's target market is to certain sized women. There are other stores that cater to all sizes of women, and stores that only carry plus size clothing. Yes, maybe A&F should be carrying larger sizes, but do they have to carry them? No.

Personally, I believe that their products are overly expensive anyway, and the few items from A&F and Hollister that I have were either bought from a consignment store or the clearance rack. I mean, yeah, they have some really cute stuff sometimes, but I'm sure you could find clothes somewhere else that are not only carried in other sizes, but that are also less expensive.

And that's my opinion.

xoxo.


1 comment:

  1. i haven't read any of the articles but have seen that they've been in the news/online a lot lately! i have only been in those stores a few times and agree they are quite expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...