Image Map

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot...

I can hear pAt & Liv singing their song in the diner (: {title of the post}

I digress.

When I took Speech last spring, my demonstrative speech was about folding sheets {something I do a lot of at work}. But since I don't have any pictures/video of that, it's kind of hard to talk about how to do that.

 here's a picture of some towels that I folded one time {while listening to Geri X}

I've been doing a lot of thinking about what I'm good at, and while I would like to say that I have some fantastic hidden talent...I don't.

After a lot of thinking - this is what I came up with: I'm good at saying not saying no. If you ask a favor of me, chances are, I'll make it work. I guess that makes me a yes man.

I guess this isn't something that I can really educate anyone on, but I will say this: I try to live my life doing good things for the people who do good things for me.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...