Image Map

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Childhood Story

wow, this prompt was pretty hard for me! I guess I don't really remember a whole lot from my childhood. even looking back at old diaries, they were all "I luv xyz!" and "I'm mad at abc." haha.

I know that in a few years, I won't remember anything from the past couple of years, so I've been trying to be pretty good about keeping a journal about the stuff that happens during my days.

Like I said above, I don't really remember a whole lot from when I was younger, but I do remember bits and pieces of school and such. I remember in third grade, I was friends with this girl named Haley in second grade, and the other five girls in my class didn't really like her. Well, one time, the girl in our class who was like totally in charge of all of the rest of us (no joke, we did pretty much whatever she told us to do) told me to take Haley's hat off (I'm assuming it was hat day?), and of course I listened and did it. Then Haley told my teacher, and all of the third grade girls were out in the hallway talking to Ms. B, who asked me why I did it. "E---- told me too!" I felt so bad, and I'm pretty sure I learned my lesson.

You know, now that I think about it, most of the little things that I do remember from my childhood were embarrassing moments, or moments when I got in trouble. I really wasn't a bad kid though!

xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...